BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dang Texas!

This was a few months ago when the big storms were coming through. There was a really big storm that was on its way to Ft Worth and everyone was freaking out. I just wanted to get my car out of the air for fear of hail!

So we were at home and Kari wanted us to go to the bathroom because it was most central in the house and eat our dinner. (mmm indian soup!!!)

Come to find out, the storm was enough north of us that we just heard some thunder and lightning. We felt a little silly when it was all done and nothing had happened, but what else is new, we're silly people. And whatever, we had fun takin pictures!

5 comments:

Eads Family said...

Shaun...your face is just hysterical! Too funny!

Candice and Nathan said...

That is too funny, I too make the kids hide in our closet when we get tornado warnings and such. Much to our disappointment we never get anything good.

Annette Bailey said...

The strongest memories I have of Oklahoma are of our family squishing down in the cellar with a radio and a few flashlights to wait out the tornadoes. I always thought there was too much drama because nothing ever happened. (not that I was quite able to put my feelings into words at the time, as I was 2 or 3, but that's how I remember feeling!)

Annette Bailey said...

And I love how excited Kari is and the scaredy face you're making!

talesofanurse said...

OHHHHH Indian soup!!!! such memories!!! I miss you friend. Congratulations on the baby!