BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My new obsession

(Shaun speaking) So apparently I surprised a few people that I was able to put up some crown molding in Olivias room. I was ambitious and just went at it. I've never thought of myself as a "handyman" but like to think I catch on pretty well. But seems some other folks thought less of my skill possibilities. ; ) I'm not offended, but do have to say I enjoyed being able to do that. I'm currently trying to finish a shelf in the same room above the window so little Olivia has a place for her stuffed animals until shes old enough to actually play with them. We'll see how that goes. Here are a few pictures before my final touchup.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

looks great

cheyney webb said...

Very impressive! Olivia is going to LOVE it.

Keiauni said...

How FABULOUS!
(I think Olivia and Avey have the same color of room:)

Kathy said...

Love the room! Looks awesome! www.digitalfowlers.blogspot.com