BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

New pictures of Olivia

I've gotten some more requests for pictures from the family, so here are some more. I was able to get home and edit some of the ones I took so hopefully they look alright! We're home and getting used to being parents now. We had a pretty rough first night, but last night went well, just trying to get enough sleep through it all, but we can't stay frustrated too long because she's just so dang cute!

This is just before leaving the hospital. She was asleep the entire time. Her little cheeks were bouncing with every bump!

Already sucking her fingers!
I love this one of my dad giving Olivia lovies.
Here she is actually awake. She's got blue eyes right now, but from what we've heard, they can change from blue to brown within a few months, so we're just waiting to see what they stick at.
Reminds me of our first night home... ahh the memories are already forming.

7 comments:

Eads Family said...

Oh my goodness gracious! She is just gorgeous & so alert. And the memories of the first few nights don't ever go away....I remember the 1st couple of nights with Haley...but not with the others! It was a shock I wasn't prepared for! But they are just so sweet that somehow we all survive. ; )

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Hey you guys she is so sweet! I love the photos. The kids are happy to have another cousin and we all can't wait to meet her. We love you guys and we hope you are all getting enough sleep:) Love ya, Kierssta

cheyney webb said...

What an adorable little munchkin. I will call soon. I want all the details. I have sent a package.

xoxo

Candice and Nathan said...

What a little cutie. I'm glad you posted more pictures, I was hoping you would. Good luck!

Keiauni said...

She has the most beautiful peachy skin:)

Send me your snail mail, please:)
I made something for her...

keiauni@gmail.com

Annette Bailey said...

She's changed already! No fair! :( I hope we get to see her again soon! (and you guys too!)

Jessica Castellanos said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! What a blessing, love her for me :) cherish these first few weeks, they are hard but the FLY by!! Love ya Kari!!