BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Dogs

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Took some more pictures of Kari and Olivia yesterday. I thought it was funny because the dogs are very much settling into their roles with the baby. Roxie thinks the baby is hers. Everytime Olivia makes any kind of noise, Roxie is right there to get a quick sniff, Kari tells her she's ok, and Roxie goes on with what she was doing. Delilah on the other hand could care less. I took all three of these right after eachother and thought it was funny after looking at them on the computer. Good times!

2 comments:

Ryan & Kiersta said...

She is so sweet! Again I love all the pictures...what a lucky little girl! Love you guys, Kiersta

Candice and Nathan said...

I love mommy/baby pictures. I can't wait to see you with your little girl too!