BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sitting all on her own (well sort of...)

Olivia is already getting so big. She's sitting in her little "bumbo" chair now! (even though it is only for a few minutes then her head gets a bit droopy) She's still just cute cute cute! She likes the movements of the tv. It's funny to watch her when she get perfectly content with sitting with me and watch tv with me. And I love that her little legs are so short that they're just barely making it past the chair and barly stick out Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7 comments:

Ryan said...

atta girl. funny pictures.

cheyney webb said...

So cute to see her sitting up. I recognize those socks. It looks like they are already getting too small. They grow too quickly.

Annette Bailey said...

I love that she's sitting on the coffee table. Funny!

Quintana family story said...

I also love the one where she is sitting on the coffee table and you can see her face. she is a cutie Kari...congrats.

Megan said...

Aw, she's adorable!

Erin said...

Shaun, she is so beautiful! Definately a Bailey!

Bodie_Millie_McKenzie said...

Your baby is beautiful!