BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Europe Revisited

I may be a little excited about Kari's birthday gift she got this year.
 
While Kari was at work and Olivia was sleeping, I took out some of our Europe trip pictures and tried to see what I could do with them.  
I also realized that it was this time last year that we were on our flight home.  My my how much can change in a year.  I hope you like em! 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

Erin said...

Shaun those look really cool. How's school going? How's Olivia?

Annette Bailey said...

Amazing job Shaun! You should go into photography or something.

cheyney webb said...

So, what was her birthday gift THIS year?

Bailey said...

ahh, a MacBook! It really is hers, I just have fun with it too ; )

Candice and Nathan said...

I really like all your photos. You don't even need to go to the hallmark school!

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

Cheers for the Moulin Rouge!! I love that movie