BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Olivia's 6 months old!

We had a little 6 month birthday party/going away party for me on saturday. Olivia's getting so big, she's sitting up on her own and one step away from crawling. We started feeding her fruits and vegetables and today we gave her some water in a sippy cup. She didn't exactly enjoy the water.
The last picture we were playing with the headband Kari made for her and my dad snapped this little picture of her. Its a bit blurry, but we thought it was just so cute.

4 comments:

Kari said...

ok, so the flower headband was HUGE, but she is so cute I couldn't resist!! Thanks for putting these on Shaun!! LOVE YOU!

Quintana family story said...

She is so cute. I recognize the dress..Kohl's and the high chair I have the same one...that is funny. Time files by so fast.

Keiauni said...

I LOVE HUGE HEADBANDS!!
She's a princess! Adorable!

Kiersta said...

So darling! those cheeks are to die for I just want to kiss them!