BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Olivia gets scared/startled and cracks up

We got home pretty late from our trip and Olivia slept for most of it, so needless to say she was pretty awake for a while after we got back. I (Shaun) was playing with her in her playpen when she should have been going to sleep and started out laughing at my little sounds, but then they evolved to a bit more scary and she would first have a startled look that would turn into hysterical laughter. We were both crying but she fell asleep pretty quick after all that activity! The lights were off and she was being lit by my laptop, so its a bit dark.

3 comments:

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

That was awesome. I can't wait to see her again. I watched it 3-4 times and cried everytime.

Eads Family said...

That is just about the funniest thing I've ever seen! Haley & I laughed so stinkin' hard our stomachs hurt! Hilarious! It'll be fun to see her in a couple of weeks. :)

Annette Bailey said...

Ditto, that was hilarious! Shaun's laughing was nearly as contagious as Olivia's terror that melted seamlessly into laughter! So funny!