BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Some Freaking Cool News!

So there is an exhibition my school is involved in every year that showcases their student work and the work of about 20 of the prominent photography schools and schools with photography programs in New England. The PRC committee people only allowed our school to submit 5 photos this year. (I guess the larger the student base, the more photo's could be submitted)
Anyways, a lot of students from my school all submitted work for the exhibit and they announced the photos that would be representing our school.
AND MINE WAS ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!
It's a pretty big deal for exposure of the school and it's a super big show out in boston that will get a lot of coverage! So needless to say I am really excited that they decided to pick my photo to represent the school!
Here's the link to the exhibit site to get a view of what it is http://www.bu.edu/prc/

2 comments:

Kari said...

THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME HONEY!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND AM VERY EXCITED THAT YOUR DOING SO GREAT!!! LOVE YOU! XOXOXOXOX FROM YOUR GIRLS!

sibylle82 said...

Congrats Shaun!!