BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A fun idea and something to keep me busy while Shaun is gone

The Gift That Keeps On Giving I totally copied this from my friend Audi, but I think that it sounds like fun! I hope someone else will want to do this with me!! SOOOOO come on friends! I will make you something really fun, I promise:) Here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy and paste like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Just the thought of receiving something in the mail that isn't a bill is delightful! Come and play! Now, remember "ya get what ya get and ya don't throw a fit".And don't get your hopes up too high, but I will do my best!

4 comments:

Audiologie said...

Yeah! I'm the first one... you're on my list so i hope i'm on yours... hope to see you guys soon!

cheyney webb said...

You are so much craftier than I. I have already received a scarf from you that you made. I love it and think of you fondly when I wear it. Instead of posting it on my blog, I will make the gift and tell them to continue the tradition. xoxo

Candice and Nathan said...

Sounds like fun count me in!

Kiersta said...

Hey Kari, Olivia is so cute! When is Shaun leaving? How often will you get to see him?