BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shaun's Photography

Well, as most of you know, I (shaun) will be heading to Mass. in september to go to school for 10 months. It's gonna be a trying time, but while i'm up there, I will be putting most of my experiences and work on my photography blog. You should check it out. It's a bit boring right now simply because I deleted all my old posts because I got frustrated with the computer and couldn't figure out exactly how to manipulate the site to do what I wanted to it to do. After a minute (and ramen noodles) I figured it out. So I have one post on there at the moment. But just so you are all aware, Kari will put still put a bunch on this blog because I will go crazy if I don't see my girls often, but if you want to see what I'm up to in school and some of the stuff I'm doing, check it out. the link is to the right.

1 comments:

Darin and Jena Bailey said...

Darin and I were just talking about you guys the other day. We were wondering when you were leaving and now we know!! She sure is getting cuter and cuter. She looks like a Bailey more and more