BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just plain obsessed

Kari and I are boring married folks that love taking pictures of our little girl. Kari took some of me and her, we took her outside in the back yard and Kari helped me take some of her. Kari even put her in a laundry basket during the garage sale! We love that she's playing back with us now.
We love this little outfit her aunt Cheney got for her, the little apple of her parents eyes!
Already so dramatic!
Poor thing, we layed her down and no sooner did we get the camera ready did she vomit all over herself! This was the look she gave us that was a nice combination of too much sun and after vomit face.

4 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Great pics. I can't believe she can fit into that outfit ALREADY! Time is going too fast.

Annette Bailey said...

I like that you're taking so many photos, it's the best way for us to follow her until we can visit again!

talesofanurse said...

Kari!
She is soooo stinkin' cute! Love the pictures keep posting!!!

Candice and Nathan said...

I love the photo of her in the basket,hehe.